Thursday, June 21, 2012

Grandchildren

I miss my grandbabies. As wonderful as this adventure is in Hong Kong, there are times that tears well up in my eyes as I think about my four sweet babies.

Warren is the youngest, four months old. He reminds me so much of how Cody looked as a baby that it makes me emotional every time I look at his picture. He is filling out so much more than the last time I saw him. I'm not sure what his personality will be like. So far he seems to be content and happy.



Warren's big sister Cassidy, age two, makes me laugh. She is independent, loves to explore, strong willed, loves to read, most coordinated and athletic two year old I know, outgoing and loves to be in control. She does not like her photo taken (likes being in control).


I have countless pictures of her running, climbing, jumping and exploring, but here are a few of my favorites.

The girl is a runner. Just like her Mom.


The girl lives for the outdoors. Just like her Mom and Dad.



Climbing since she could crawl...going places no babies dare to go. Just like her Dad.


And why not explore with something new.


Camryn is three years old and is opposite of Cassidy. She is all about pink, princesses, putting on makeup, and talking a mile a minute. She loves cooking, gardening and doing crafts with her mommy.

In this photo she asked Ryan and Erica to take a picture of her, instructing them to "send it to Grandma Brenda". Puts a smile on my face.


Excited to go bowling so she could wear "special shoes"



Time with the princesses



In her own fairytale


Picking strawberries with Reagan


Reagan is so much more active than Camryn was as a baby. She is an explorer and wants to be on the go at all times. Not easy to take places, but oh so fun. She is such a sweet doll baby.


I miss this sweet age of exploring.




She loves going to the beach and eating sand.


And she adores her big sister.


I am the luckiest grandma in the world. I love you Camryn, Reagan, Cassidy and Warrren. 

1 comment:

  1. And boy do they love you! I need to email you more pictures. I hate that I can't just text you.

    ReplyDelete