Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thailand

David had meetings in Thailand and I tagged along. I have grown to love Asia so much. We only were in Bangkok a few days, but we enjoyed every minute.


 I loved the bright colored taxis
Street food was great, but we found a place on the river with the best Thai food I've had to date.






 
 

Shopping in the store is an adventure. If you choose to try anything on, you are given a black skirt to cover up while taking your drawers down.


David felt the train stop was appropriately named for the place we were going and what I was going to buy there:


I love Asian hotels.




Sights of the City






Portland represent:


My sweet friend from San Diego, Swathi, who now lives in Bangkok, took me to the Chatuchak market. It was raining like crazy, but it did not stop us from shopping our little hearts out.



I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment