Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hong Kong Special Olympics

Mattel is highly involved in the Special Olympics around the world. I'm grateful for the opportunity to volunteer here in Hong Kong. 

Kim was sweet enough to volunteer with me. I'm going to have withdrawals when she leaves for Utah in a few weeks. It's going to be a very SLOW month.


Our job was to walk the participants to their lane and hang onto their hands so they would not swim off before the buzzer rang. David had a few escapees. 



Kim and I had a few kids that did not want their hands held.


David captured a picture of us pulling our pants up at the same time.


A picture of participants and spectators.



David loves all of the unique opportunities his new position brings.



I do too. 

1 comment:

  1. Of course dad let a few of them escape-I would have loved to have seen that.

    ReplyDelete